- 01-Aug-2013 to 30-Sep-2013 (EST)
- Field Adjuster
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Syndicate has an immediate need for a Property and Casualty adjuster in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio region. We are looking for several Regional/Traveling adjusters and Daily Adjusters in many of our territories.
W2 employee. Salary/Commission with benefits. You will inspect property claims, interpret homeowners and commercial policies, complete estimates, negotiate agreed settlements with policyholders and/or their contractor(s), and report recommendations to the client. Proficiency with Xactimate preferred. Familiarity with Symbility a plus. Casualty/Liability claims will also be handled.
- Investigate and evaluate claims
- Review and apply client specific guidelines, policies and endorsements
- Inspect Property for physical damage
- Execute thorough investigations; scene inspections, recorded statements, secure relative documentation / information
- Produce a professional report, providing your findings and recommendation for settlement
- Deliver work product within time guidelines
- Urgency exhibited in response to clients, policyholders and coworkers
- Effectively utilize technology
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education
- Flexibility in scheduling outside of normal business hours
- Perform other duties as required
If you have difficulty meeting deadlines, answering your phone, or returning emails and voicemails, this is not the company or position for you. However, if you see yourself as a master of customer service, we want to hear from you!
Working from home, assignments will be sent and received electronically. You will be responsible for management of your claim load, including stringent reporting guidelines. We are looking for career-minded professionals interested in a team environment. If desired, you may travel based on claim volume in other areas due to storms and seasonal claim variation. We are customer-oriented and enjoy great relationships with our clients.
We are technologically advanced and work via a network of virtual offices and paperless work flow techniques. This position has potential for tremendous growth. You must be results-oriented and looking to work with a production-based company. Direct rewards are provided for direct results. Please do not apply if you do not have prior estimating experience. We are looking for someone that can write estimates and close claims.
All new staff members complete a detailed orientation at our Indianapolis Offices.
Visit us on our Web site to learn more about Syndicate Claim Services, Inc. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing how you can become part of the team.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!