- 23-May-2013 to 30-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Field Adjuster
- OH, USA
- Commission Only
- Full Time
Syndicate Claim Services, Inc. is an established Independent Adjusting Firm offering value-added services to our clients and our adjuster partners. In the past, Syndicate has been primarily known for the quality service we provide for daily claims. However, our clients have recognized our strengths and have asked for more support in the area of Catastrophe adjusting.
With this in mind, Syndicate is growing the Cat Adjusting arm of our operations – Syndi-Cat. In anticipation of a busy year, we are reviewing the adjusters listed on our Cat Roster and would like to invite you to consider applying for the chance to partner with our Catastrophe Operations - Syndi-Cat - for the 2013 Catastrophe Season.
What are the advantages of partnering with Syndi-Cat?
• Prompt payment for your work. Your pay will be generated when you close the claim, not when our client pays the invoice.
• Claim Support – Syndi-Cat has a team of dedicated CAT Administrative personnel to support your clerical work and property specialists available to provide expertise 24/7.
• Performance incentives.
• Paperless, web-based claim system providing an ease of workflow and access to all claim documents 24/7.
• Syndicate is a growing company with many career development opportunities. Whether you are a career Catastrophe Adjuster or are interested in the possibility of daily claims or a possible permanent W2 position in the future, Syndi-Cat is a great first step.
This position has the potential to develop into a long term CAT relationshiop with possible daily work as well.
The successful candidate will have 2-4 years' expereince has a Cat or property adjuster, be familiar with property estimating programs and be able to deploy immediately. You must be comfortable climbing roofs to inspect storm damage, have a good understanding of damage identification, work with insureds and clients and adhere to strict deadlines.
We are technologically advanced and work via a network of virtual offices and paperless work flow techniques. This position has potential for tremendous growth. You must be results-oriented and looking to work with a production-based company. Direct rewards are provided for direct results. Please do not apply if you do not have prior estimating experience. We are looking for someone that can write estimates and close claims.
Visit us on our Web site to learn more about Syndicate Claim Services, Inc. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing how you can become part of the team.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!